As expected, Huawei has now officially announced a new smartphone. The latest offering from Huawei is called the Huawei P Smart Z.
The Huawei P Smart Z comes with 6.59-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F SoC inside it.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm processor
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8g
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery