Along with the Huawei P20, the company also introduced another smartphone at the Paris event.
The second smartphone introduced by Huawei at the Paris event is the Huawei P20 Pro. The Huawei P20 Pro becomes world’s first smartphone with triple camera sensors on the back side. It has got two camera sensors in a module and the third one just below it.
- 6.1-inch full HD+ (2240 x 1080) 19:9 OLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB od internal storage
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 10nm processor + i7 co-processor forNPU
40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), with Leica VARIO-SUMMILUX-H lesness, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging