As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially introduced it’s next generation of flagship smartphones, the Huawei P20.
Some key specs and features of the Huawei P20 are given below. With the Huawei P20, the company has introduced a new innovative color variant which is called Twilight.
- 5.8-inch full HD+ (2240 x 1080p) 19:9 LCD diaplay with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB od LPDDR4X RAM
- 138GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 10nm processor + i7 co-processor for NPU
- 12MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, 1.55μm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.65 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging