Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially introduced a new smartphone at an event in Europe.
The second smartphone introduced today by Huawei is the Huawei P30 Pro. As the name suggests, the Huawei P30 Pro is an enhanced variant of the standard Huawei P30. It comes with a 6.47-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display OLED display on the front with a small drop notch. As expected, the device is powered by an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 980 chipset. The main differentiating factor between the standard Huawei P30 and the P30 Pro is it’s Quad camera setup.
- 6.47-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 OLED (2340 x 1080p) HDR Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 40MP+20MP+8MP+ToF Quad rear cameras with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9.1
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS , NFC
- USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh battery with HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging
The Huawei P30 Pro smartphone comes in Black, Pearl White, Aurora, Amber Sunrise and Breathing Crystal colors. It will be available for a starting price of 999 Euros.