Its no secret that Huawei is soon to introduce the next generation of Huawei P series device.
The next smartphone in the Huawei P series will be called the Huawei P30. The Huawei P30 will come with 6.1-inch full HD+ OLED display on the front. The device will be powered by an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 980 Chipset which is the flagship Chipset from the company. We also have a triple camera setup on the back with 40MP+16MP+8MP sensors.
- 6.1-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 x 1080p) OLED HDR Display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Huawei Kirin 980 Chipset
- 40MP+16Map+8MP triple rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 3650mAh battery with Huawei SuperCharge fast charging