Although Huawei P9 seems to be getting over with the software update period of 2 years from the company, the device is still getting minor updates.
Now the company has released a new update to the Huawei P9 smartphone. The update is headed to the international variant of Huawei P9. This update brings brings major changes to the camera and gallery.
You can read out the detailed changelog in the below list,
- This update adds Highlights in Gallery and Moving picture in Camera.
- Adds Moving picture, enabling you to take dynamic photos in Standard mode.
- Adds a feature to search for images with key words (such as location, date, album name) in Gallery.
- Adds a feature to summarize your moments in an album and a video in Gallery.
- Adds a feature to automatically install downloaded system updates between 2:00 – 4:00 AM when enabled if the device is not in use.
- Optimizes settings and prompts related to Mirror reflection to select better selfies.