Chinese smartphone maker Huawei is all set to introduce their next smartphone in India.
The next device from Huawei coming to India is the Huawei Y9 2019. The Huawei Y9 2019 is headed to India via Amazon India with an exclusive partnership. The company has now sent out media invites for the 7th January when it will launch the Huawei Y9 2019 in India.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2340x1080p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset
- 16MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP of dual front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 162.4×77.1×8.05mm
- Weight: 173g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery