After some leaked information and rumours, Huawei has now officially unveiled the Huawei Y9 (2019).
The Huawei Y9 (2019) comes with a 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB/6GB of RAM variants in it. Speaking of the internals, we get the latest Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2340x1080p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset
- 16MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP of dual front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 162.4×77.1×8.05mm
- Weight: 173g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery