Huawei has now silently made a new smartphone official. The latest offering from Huawei is called the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes with a 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. It comes powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor. There is a triple camera setup on the back side of Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 and also has a pop-up mechanism for selfie shooter.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 processor
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP pop-up front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging