Infinix has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India called the Infinix Hot 8.
The Infinix Hot 8 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. It also comes with a 13MP+2MP+VGA triple camera setup on the back side.
- 6.52-inch HD+ 2:9 (1600×720p) display
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 13MP+2MP+VGA triple rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Android Pie 9 with XOS 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 8 is available for purchase for a price of ₹6999 in India.