We have already seen few reports that told us about a successor to the Mi Max which will be dubbed as Mi Max 2. Some specifications of the Mi Max 2 were also leaked earlier. It was also reported passing through GFXbench with all the specifications listed.
Now we have another report coming from China about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2. As pee the latest report, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will come with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset instead of Snapdragon 653 as previously stated. The Snapdragon 626 is said to provide 10% improved performance compared to the Snapdragon 625 SoC. It is expected to be priced at CNY 1499 and CNY 1699 for different RAM variants.
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of basic storage with no information about micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653/Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 12MP main camera sensor with LED flash and 4K support
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS