LeEco seems to be preparing some interesting new devices. Rumor Mill has it planning to release a new flagship smartphone soon with crazy 8 GB RAM. The smartphone may be released as LeEco Le Pro 3. Now we have spotted a new LeEco smartphone at GFXBench that does look like a flagship smartphone.
The devices listed as LeTV LeEco X10 (X850) will be powered by 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 821 processor and will pack a 5.5-inch, QHD display. Though the Benchmark lists it as Snapdragon 820, the 2.3 GHz clocking speed reveals that it is Snapdragon 821, as SD 820 peaks at 2.2 GHz.
The device packs a FFC of 16 MP resolution and should have a 13 MP Dual-cam snapper at the back. RAM wise however things are not in 8 GB or 6 GB range and the benchmark suggest a 4 GB RAM. It will come with 32 GB internal storage.
We earlier reported about another flagship like device listed as LeEco X950 at GFXBench. It had 6 GB RAM but the FFC was only 8 MP.
LeEco Le Pro 3 Major Specs:
- Android 6.0.1
- 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 821
- 5.5-inch, QHD display
- 16 MP resolution FFC
- 13 MP Dual-cam rear camera
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB Storage
Read our full exclusive leaks coverage:
- Exclusive: Galaxy A5 and A3 (2017) pass certification in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J727V) passes Bluetooth certification
- Exclusive: LeEco Le Pro 3 GFXBench leak reveals major specs. 15 MP FFC, 5.5-inch QHD display & more
- [Exclusive] Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) surfaces on GFXBench revealing specs
- [Exclusive] Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) spotted on GFXbench revealing specs
- LeEco LE 2S high-end variant (X950) leaks on GFXBench with 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 821
- [Exclusive] Nexus Sailfish specs leak from GFXbench include 4GB RAM & Snapdragon 820
- Moto G4/G4+ to ba Amazon exclusive, confirms another teaser