After teasing many features about the much awaited successor to Lenovo K3 Note, the company has finally launched the Lenovo K4 note. It has a 5.5″ Full HD display as expected. The Lenovo K4 note packs 3 Gigabyte of RAM as promised with 16GB of internal storage. It has a fingerprint scanner on the back which is one of the fast one. It has a 64 bit 1.3 Ghz MediaTek 6753 Octa core processor. IN terms of software,the phone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box but we were expecting it to have Marshmallow. It has 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash & 5MP front camera for selfies. It is a 4G dual SIM device with supports of all the 4G bands on India. It has Dolby Digital Dual front facing speakers as we have seen in teasers. It is the same handset(Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite) that was launched last year in Chin with just a difference of RAM . The Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite was having 2GB of RAM where Lenovo K4 Note is having 3GB.
Lenovo K4 Note Specifications :
- 5.5 ” Full HD 1920x1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3 Ghz MediaTek 6753 Octa-Core 64 Bit processor
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB internal storage with expandable storage capacity of 32 GB
- 13 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Android 5.1 based on Vibe UI
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm
- Dual Front facing Dolby Digital speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3400 mAh battery
- Metal Frame
- Fingerprint Scanner
Lenovo has partnered with Skullcandy for Lenovo Skullcandy Ando headphones to be available for worth 1299.
Pricing & Availability :
The Lenovo K4 Note comes in White & Black colors in India for INR 11999. It will be sold exclusively through Amazon India starting January 19th. Registrations for the sale will begin today at 3 PM.
Along with the K4 Note, the company has launched ANTVR headset which is priced at RS. 1299.The bundle of K4 Note & VR headset costs 12499.