Chinese OEM Lenovo has now officially unveiled one new smartphone in China. The company had an event there where it unveiled the Lenovo K5 smartphone.
In terms of specification and features the Lenovo K5 comes to the 5.7 inch HD+ display. The display in Lenovo K5 plus has a resolution of 1440x720p with 18: 9 display ratio. Other specs include 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a Micro SD card. For those looking for the chipset used, the Lenovo K5 comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC.
- 5.7-inch HD+(1440 × 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 13MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1 with ZUI 3.1 lite
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.7 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery