Chinese smartphone maker Lenovo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in the Lenovo K series.
The latest device introduced today by Lenovo in China is the Lenovo K6 Enjoy Edition. The Lenovo K6 Enjoy Edition comes with 6.22-inch HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with 4GB of RAM. We get 64GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card.
- 6.22-inch HD+ 29:9 (1520×720p) with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 12MP+5MP+8MP of triple rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.4x75x7.99mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3300mAh battery