Lenovo is working on some new smartphones and some of these are leaked online.
One such smartphone from the Chinese OEM is spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. TENAA certification has always been good in providing us some solid information about upcoming devices. The device we are talking about is Lenovo L38111. It comes with 6.3-inch full HD+ display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ (2430 × 1080 pixels) display
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB 2.2GHz of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon SoC
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, telephoto lens, third camera for portrait shots
- 8MP 9f front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with ZUI 19
- Dimensions: 156.4×74.4×7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3930mAh battery with fast charging