As expected, Chinese smartphone OEM Lenovo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China.
The latest product from Lenovo is called the Lenovo S5 Pro. The Lenovo S5 Pro comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 display with a notch on the top. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 mobile platform. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage options.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 (2246 × 1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128gB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 20MP+12MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture and 2x optical zoom
- 20MP+8MP dual front camera with Sony IMX476 sensor & f/2.2 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with ZUI 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging