Lenovo is working on new smartphones and the upcoming Lenovo S5 Pro is one of them.
The Lenovo S5 Pro was leaked yesterday passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The device is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Lenovo S5 Pro comes with 6GB of RAM. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile platform.
- 6.18-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2246 × 1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 20MP+12Map of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP+8MP of dual front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.5×75.45×7.7mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery