Lenovo is now doing well in the smartphone industry but the company hasn’t stopped working. It is working on a new device to be introduced under the Lenovo S series.
The company is all set to bring the Lenovo S5 Pro smartphone to the world. The upcoming Lenovo S5 Pro smartphone is now leaked passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. We all know that TENAA listing has some great track record of providing true leaks about an upcoming device.
The upcoming Lenovo S5 Pro smartphone is now leaked on TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Lenovo S5 Pro will come with 6.16-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. It will come with an Octa-Core processor of unknown make. There will be a dual camera setup on the back side with LED flash.
- 6.18-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2246 × 1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 20MP+12Map of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP+8MP of dual front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.5×75.45×7.7mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery