Last week Lenovo launched it’s new phablet which is successor to the Lenovo K3 Note launched last year in India. After the launch of this phablet, it was a huge successful for the company. It was the cheapest phablet with a Full HD dislay at the time of launch in India. Soon after it’s launch, YU launched the upgraded version of Yu Yureka with Full HD display named as YU Yureka Plus. Now the company is planing to sell it’s K3 note through t offline stores also but the name of the phone will be changed to Lenovo A7000 Turbo instead of Lenovo K3 Note.We are still now sure why company is following this strategy.
Specifications of Lenovo A7000 Turbo/K3 Note :
- 5.5″ full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with One Glass Solution
- 401 ppi
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage with expandable upto 64GB with MIcro SD card
- 13MP f/2.0 rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP f/2.2 front camera.
- Android Lollipop based on Vibe UI 2.5
- 3000mAh battery
- Dolby digital atoms sound
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, USB OTG & Bluetooth 4.0
Pricing & Availability :
Company’s K3 note is avalable on Flipkart for Rs. 9999 but for offline channles it will be priced at Rs. 10999 & the name will also be changed to Lenovo A7000 Turbo. You can buy it through offline stores starting 13th January.