After several leaks and teasers, Lenovo has now officially announced a new smartphone. The latest offering from Lenovo is called the Lenovo Z5s.
The Lenovo Z5s comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. It also has a Waterdrop Notch on the front for better asthetics. The device comes in two different RAM variants, 4GB and 6GB. The processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 ( 2340x1080p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+8MP of dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual-tone LED flash, 5MP of 3rd camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Splash Resistant (P2i)
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.5×7.85mm
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging