Lenovo has now silently unveiled the lower end variant of the already available Lenovo Z6 smartphone.
The latest smartphone from Lenovo is called the Lenovo Z6 Lite. The Z6 Lite from Lenovo comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB/6GB of RAM in it. It is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile platform. Powering the device is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340x1080p) HDR10 LTPS display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with ZUI 11
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Weight: 164g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with 15W fast charging