Lenovo is all set to launch their new device from an in-house brand Zuk.
Today the company hasannounced that they will be launching the phone on 10th May in India. It will be first crowd sourced phone launch event. It will allow it’s fans to launch the phone. It is having Cyanogen OS in it which could also be the USP of this phone.
Specs of Lenovo Zuk Z1:
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display,
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM,
- 64GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with OIS
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (FPC 1155)
- Android Lollipop with Cyanogen OS 12, upgradable to Marshmallow based on Cyanogen OS 13
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm;
- Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 4100mAh built-in battery with fast charging