LG G7 ThinQ os the upcoming flagship smartphone from the Korean OEM. The name of upcoming flagship from LG is somewhat confirmed.
The upcoming LG G7 ThinQ smartphone is now leaked in another render. The latest render shows us nothing but the device from the side as well as front side.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging