LG is working on new devices and the upcoming flagship is one of them. The LG G7 ThinQ is the name to be the next flagship.
Now the smartphone is leaked in fresh new renders. The LG G7 ThinQ is leaked in Grey Color this time. It comes with a small notch on the top side. There is a small chin on the bottom also.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging