LG is working on some new smartphones and the upcoming LG G7 ThinQ is one of them. The upcoming LG G7 ThinQ is the upcoming flagship from the company.
Now we have some interesting leaks and information about the upcoming LG flagship, called the LG G7 ThinQ. The device is now leaked in some real life pictures showing the device in full.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display with notch
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging