Geekbench listing has a very good record of showing somw good information about an upcoming smartphone.
The latest smartphone to visit Geekbench is the upcoming LG G7 ThinQ smartphone. The listing reveals that the upcoming LG G7 ThinQ smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM in it. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform which is based on 10nm architecture.
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with new LG UX
- IP68 Water, dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging