Along with the introduction of LG G8 ThinQ smartphone back in February this year, the company had also slightly unveiled the LG G8s ThinQ smartphone.
Now the company has officially announced the LG G8s ThinQ smartphone globally. Today we also have the official date of availability of the LG G8s ThinQ smartphone in different regions.
The LG G8s ThinQ comes with a 6.-inch Quad HD+ 19.5:9 Full Vision OLED display on the front. The processing power in LG G8s ThinQ comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.2-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 (2280 x 1440p) FullVision OLED Display
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+13MP+12MP triple rear camera with f/1.5 aperture And LED flash
- 8MP of front camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water & dust resistant, MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound, Boombox Speaker with stereo output
- Dimensions:155.3 x 76.6 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 181g
- 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 43550mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The LG G8s ThinQ comes in Mirror Black, Mirror Teal, and Mirror White colors. It will be available for purchase for 769 Euros for the 128GB variant.