Korean smartphone maker LG has now officially introduced a new smartphone just before the MWC 2019.
The next device from LG is called the LG K50. The LG K50 comes with 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with a dual camera setup on the front with 16MP+2MP sensors.
- 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 (1520 × 720p) FullVision display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash & PDAF
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions:161.3 x 77 x 8.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery