LG has now officially introduced one more smartphone in the LG ‘Q’ series. The new device in LG Q series is called the LG Q8 (2018).
The LG Q8 (2018) comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. Under the hood, we have 4GB of RAM in the LG Q8.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 18:9 (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision Display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- Fingerprint sensor, Built-in stylus
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistant, MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 160.1 x77.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS,
- USB Type-C (2.0)
- 3300mAh built-in battery Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 with fast charging