LG has now officially introduced a new smartphone p during the CES event today.
The latest smartphone from LG is called the LG Q9. The LG Q9 comes with 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 mobile platform. It comes with a fingerprint scanner on the back side and a notch on the front.
- 6.1-inch QHD+ (3120 x 1440p) 19.5:9 FullVision Display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water & dust resistant, MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 159g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0