Korean giant LG has now officially introduced one more smartphone to their product lineup.
The new addition to the LG smartphone family is the LG Signature Edition of 2018. The LG Signature Edition (2018) comes with a big 6-inch QHD+ OLED display on the front. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. It is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform. Speaking of the camera department, the LG Signature Edition (2018) comes with a 16MP+16MP of dual main cameras with LED flash.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440p) OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, HDR10,
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP+16MP of dual rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging