LG seems to be following the OnePlus strategy where OnePlus uses ‘T’ branding for the flagship smartphone launch in the second half of a year.
And introduction of the LG V30S ThinQ is an example of that. The LG V30S ThinQ is nothing but a general LG V30 with better storage and thinking capabilities like Artificial Intelligence. It has a camera search feature called AI CAM which lets you search an object on Amazon or Pinterest using the camera. At present, the LG V30S ThinQ supports these scenes which are Portrait, Animal, City, Flower, Sunrise, Sunset, Food, and Landscape.
Other important changes this LG V30S ThinQ brings us bright mode for the camera. This bright mode gets automatically enabled when you’re in a low light scenario.
In terms of hardware changes, the LG V30S ThinQ comes with 128GB/256GB of internal storage instead of 64GB. The RAM has also been updated to 6GB compared to 4GB of the regular LG V30.
- 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision(18:9 aspect ratio) display with a resolution of 2880x1440p , pixel density of 538ppi
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.0
- 10nm based Octa-Core Qualcomm
Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 16MP(f/1.6 aperture and 71° lens) + 13MP(f/1.9 aperture and 120° lens) with dual-tone LED flash, OIS and 4K video support, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and Hybrid Auto Focus, Bright mode
- 5MP of front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Android Oreo update
- Face recognition, fingerprint scanner
- Google Daydream view ready
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158gms
- Water and dust resistant of MIL-STD 810G standard
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, WiFi, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 3.1 compatible
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging