Chinese smartphone maker Meizu unveiled the Meizu 16 smartphone in China back in August this year.
Now the company is all set to bring the Meizu 16 smartphone in India also. The Meizu 16 comes with the flagship Snapdragon 845 mobile platform. It also comes with some latest tech like In-display fingerprint scanner as well.
- 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 (2160x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+20MP of dual rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.2×7.3mm
- Weight: 152g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging