As expected and scheduled, Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has now officially introduced the Meizu 16 smartphone in India.
In terms of specifications and features, the Meizu 16 comes with a 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform which is the current flagship chipset.
- 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 (2160x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+20MP of dual rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.2×7.3mm
- Weight: 152g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging