TENAA certification has some great track record of providing us correct information about an upcoming product.
The latest device being spotted by TENAA is the Meizu 16s. The Meizu 16s smartphone comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ display on the front. The Meizu 16s is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ AMOLED (2232x1080p) display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 48MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash
- 20MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3540mAh battery with 24W mCharge fast charging