AnTuTu listings have a very good track record of providing some very accurate information about an upcoming smartphone.
The latest device we are talking about is the Meizu 16s. The Meizu 16s smartphone is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu. As per the AnTuTu listing, the Meizu 16s comes with 6GB of RAM in it. The device is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform which is the current flagship chipset.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2232x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 48MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash
- 20MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with Flyme OS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3540mAh battery with 24W mCharge fast charging