We have been evident previously that TENAA listing has some very good track record of providing correct information about an upcoming smartphone.
The latest device visiting TENAA is the Meizu 16x. The Meizu 16x is listed on TENAA with 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM. It has an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform powered it up.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9 (2232x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 152×74.4×8.35mm
- Weight: 162g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi ,Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging