A new smartphone home Chinese smartphone maker Meizu is now spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency TENAA.
As per the TENAA listing, the upcoming Meizu 16x comes with a 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device comes with a whopping 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform.
- 6-inch full HD+ ( 2180x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+20M) dual rear camera with wide-angle lens
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- AI face unlock, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.2×73.6×7.5mm
- Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging