Chinese OEM Meizu has now officially unveiled one more smartphone in China.
The latest offering from Meizu is called the Meizu 6T. The Meizu 6T is an affordable device with some basic specs on board. It comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM. The processing power comes from an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC.
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720) 18:9 display with 25D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC
- 13MP+2MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat with Flyme OS 6.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery