Meizu is working on new smartphones and it’s no secret. The company is soon to unveil a new entry level smartphone called the Meizu M8 Lite.
The upcoming Meizu M8 Lite smartphone is now leaked passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA . The TENAA listing reveals all other specifications of the device. The device comes with a 5.7-Inc HD+ 18:9 display on the front. It is equipped with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 (1440 × 720) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Oreo with Flyme OS
- Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3100mAh battery