Meizu is all set to unveil it’s next device in China as the Meizu Note 8.
The next smartphone from Meizu will be called the Meizu Note 8. The device is now leaked in HD renders and some specifications. The Device is all set to go official on October 25th.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2220 x 1080p) aspect ratio display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa Core processor
- 12MP+5Map of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 153.64×75.56×7.95mm
- Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery