Chinese OEM Meizu has now officially unveiled one more smartphone in China. The new smartphone from Meizu is called the Meizu M8c.
Talking about the specifications and features, the Meizu M8c comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ (18:9) display. It has 2GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage options. The chipset used in Meizu M8c is a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1400 x 720p) Display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions: 146.4x 70x 8.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery