Chinese smartphone vendor Meizu has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in it’s home ground China.
The latest device from Meizu is called the Meizu Note 9. The Meizu Note 9 comes with 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ (2244×1080p) 18.7:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6Gab of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- 48MP+5MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.1×74.4×8.65mm
- Weight: 169.7g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging