Micromax has now silently introduced a new smartphone called the Micromax iOne.
The Micromax iOne is not something market changing product. It’s just a basic smartphone with 5.45-inch qHD+ 19:9 display. Powering the device is an Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863 processor.
- 5.45-inch qHD+ 19:9(1132x540p) display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863 processor
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung 5E8 sensor
- 5MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung 5E8 sensor
- Dimensions: 141 x 69 x 9mm
- Weight: 120g
- 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 2200mAh battery
The Micromax iOne has been introduced at a price of ₹4999 and will be available starting Monday.