Montblanc , the luxury lifestyle product’s brand has now entered into smart wearables segment. With this, the company has introduced their first smartwatch called as the Montblanc Summit.
In terms of specifications & features, the Montblanc Summit comes with 1.39-inch (400x400p) full circle super AMOLED display panel. The display in Montblanc Summit is covered with curved Sapphire glass. There is 512MB of RAM which is very good for a smartwatch. The smartwatch from Montblanc comes with 4GB of internal storage in it. In terms of chipset, the Montblanc Summit uses Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC. There are two watch cases for you to choose given as Stainless steel and Titanium. It runs Android Wear 2.0 OS and is compatible with Android 4.3 and above and iOS 9 and above.
- 1.39-inch (400 x 400) full circle AMOLED display
- Curved Sapphire Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC)
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear 2.0
- ACompatible with Android 4.3 or above and iOS9 or above
- Stainless Steel + Titanium Watch case
- IP68 Water resistant
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Heart-rate sensor, Barometer
- 300mAh battery with magnetic charging
Price & release date:
The Montblanc Summit comes in Titanium and Stainless steel watch cases. It is priced at US$890 and will be available for purchase in May 2017.