We have earlier reported that Motorola India is about to launch it’s upcoming flagship device Moto X Force. The Moto X Force is world’s first device to feature a shatter proof display. Now the company has released a new teaser which is directly mocking HTC One flagship from the company. The video shows HTC One falling from a height on a concrete block & the display of it gets broken. While Motorola has already shown us the capabilities of Moto X Force with the previous teaser video where Moto X Force falls & nothing happens to it.
The video starts with saying “Here’s how you now that it’s not the ONE” Then it shows the HTC One M9 also written in the side. ” And here’s the one…” In the end, it says “Moto X Force. Coming Soon !”
You can also watch the video attached below.
Specifications of Moto X Force :
- 5.4″ QHD(2560x1440p) shatter proof display
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage with Micro SD slot of upto 200GB
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 21MP, F/2.0 camera with OIS, PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 64 bit processor
- Dimensions : 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm
- Weight : 169 gm