Motorola introduced the Moto C and Moto C Plus smartphones to the world on 17th May . The Motorola Moto C was introduced in India on 2nd June for Rs. 5999.
Now the company is ready to introduce the bigger brother of Moto C in India, the Motorola Moto C Plus. The Motorola Moto C Plus is scheduled to be unveiled in India on 19th June. The event is scheduled to take place in Delhi on 19th June.
— Moto India (@Moto_IND) June 15, 2017
Moto C Plus Specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display
- 1GB/2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 chipset
- 8 MP of main camera with f/2.2 aperture (1.12 micron pixels, autofocus, a 71-degree FOV, and an LED flash.
- 2 MP of front camera (1 micron pixels, a 63-degree field of view, fixed focus, and an LED flash).
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions : 144 x 72.3 x 10 mm
- Weight : 162g
- 4000mAh battery
- Color versions are Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold, and Starry Black.