Motorola is now having a good year this time. The company hasn’t been able to sell the Moto G series smartphones in 2018.
So now for 2019, the company seems to be preparing well. The company is already working hard on the upcoming Moto G7 series devices. We now have the very first render of the Moto G7 online. The device is clearly visible to carry a Waterdrop Notch on the front. The front chin is also small in size compared to the current version.
- 6-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+5MP dual rear camera with Dual LED flash
- 12MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.86×75.4 x 8mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3000mAh battery