We have already seen some early renders of what the upcoming Motorola Moto Z3 Play could look like.
Now we have new renders of the device. The latest renders show us the device covered in back case. The device is clearly visible to have support for Motorola Moto Mods on the back. It also comes with a dual camera setup on the back side.
- 6.1-inch full HD+ (2160×1080 p)display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal storage
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP of dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash,
- 5MP front camera
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Android Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.23 x 76.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with Turbocharging